Bio.

I smoke. I drink. I kiss boys. I'm an atheist. I'm a pinko lefty. I'm everything my parents despise.

Specs.


I am: a nineteen year old gay boy in Sydney, Australia.

I study: Education/Science II at the University of Sydney. I'm gunning for B.Ed.(Sec.).,B.Sc. at the end of my name.

I love: My mates. Rugby Union - for the game and the lads. Eastwood Rugby Club. House music. Non-mainstream pop-rock. Tragic pop. S Club 7. Theatresports. Cuddling. The beach. Julia Gillard MP. Public education. Food. Beer. Reading the newspaper. My mum.

I hate: Whinging commuters. Perpetuation of socioeconomic inequity. News Limited. Neoconservatives. Neoliberals. Writing essays. Middle to old aged people who think society owes them something. Middle class welfare. Bogan mothers who keep yelling at their kids to sit still and shut up. Urban four wheel drives. Bad grammar and spelling.

I can't take seriously: Rugby League. Intelligent Design. Young Liberals. R'n'B. Commercial Radio. The Daily Telegraph and mX.

I hope to: Teach science and physics at a public high school. Buy an inner suburban pub with a few mates, work at the bar and live in an apartment above it. Enter into a long term relationship with a boy that I love.